Software for High Energy Physics:
- ROOT: A software package used to store data and make plots
- Athena: The control framework used to run real-time detector data collection and offline analysis.
- PanDA: A tool used to perform distributed analysis so one can run jobs using computers all around the world
- SFrame: A package used for the parallel processing of Particle Physics data structures
- RooFit: A statistical package used to build models, run regressions, perform likelihood minimizations, and to implement many other forms of statistical analysis
- RooStats: A set of classes built on top of RooFit to perform advanced statistical tests